Tuesday, April 12, 2011

How'd He Do That?!

Honestly speaking, I'm not sure how God is doing what He's doing, but I'm so glad He is. But this morning I was more concerned over what I needed to do in order to get our prayers answered and get matched. I asked Him if I should fast. I asked Him would it help if I begged. I asked Him if I needed to cry some more. I am following a blogger who is at this moment in China and she posted this Bible verse this morning on her blog, and I just loved it...‎"Sing to God, sing praise to his name, extol him who rides on the clouds, his name is the Lord, rejoice before him. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families..." - Psalm 68:4-6
I loved the end...God sets the lonely in families. It just thrilled my heart to read that part. So I asked God again WHAT DO I NEED TO DO, LORD?? Something told me to read the Bible verse again and that's where I found my answer...SING. PRAISE. REJOICE. That's it. That's my job...all I have to do. I'm just about as giddy as I can be over this good news!! I don't have to beg, I don't have worry! These are things I can do...I can sing...I can praise Him and I can rejoice! He'll be the One to do the rest...set the lonely in our family. In His time. So, in my meantime...I'm rejoicing over the goodness of my Abba Father...of how He gives me the strength and grace I need exactly when I need it. He truly is a fountain for a thirsty soul!

2 comments:

  1. It is so true, you find yourself feeling like maybe He hasn't recognized or understood how desperate you are and that maybe if you begged or pleaded more, He would get it...I am sure He gets a good laugh out of us, of me for sure....so glad to know that HE KNOWS and HE IS FAITHFUL...that, my friend, is something to sing and rejoice about. Can't wait until the time comes for you...I am going to be following and praying all the way! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen Jennifer! Thanks for always knowing the right thing to say :)

    ReplyDelete