Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Redeemer is Faithful and True..,

It happened. We didn't expect it. We were willing to wait as long as we needed to. We knew it would happen in His time. And it happened May 24th at 12:05 am. We saw her face. And our lives will never be the same. I have so much to share, but we don't have wifi at our house yet and I'm posting this on my iPhone, which is not easy! So please forgive my mistskes :)But I had to post this news! We got pre-approval May 31st but were not notified of it until June 2nd. We will travel in 6 months.

Her name is Sophia Li. She's 14 months old and is in Nanjing, China. I will post more when I can get my fingers on a real keypad!

Thank you for your prayers & your encouragement. And most importantly I give my Jesus praise for how He supernaturally birthed Sophia into our lives. I will share that story soon...I promise!

9 comments:

  1. Margy, I can not begin to express how excited I am for you. I can not wait to hear the rest of the story. And if you feel so inclined to email me with a certain photo, I wouldn't mind. I have to live vicariously though you, you know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations....so worth the wait...and He knew all along:) So sweet...can't wait to hear ALL about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!!! Your life will never be the same! I am so happy for you. Can't wait to hear more. We were in Nanjing also. Lucy isn't from there but that is the capital. I would be happy to share pictures with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Supernaturally Birthed into Your Life' I so love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA!!!! So glad to hear you got PA so fast! Can't wait for you to share more here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been following your blog and praying for you. We are also waiting on a referral to adopt a toddler girl from Hungary. The wait is getting so hard!I
    I was listening to a song entitled My Redeemer is Faithful and True by Gordon Mote this morning as I drove from Montgomery to Decatur and praying for our sweet girl. I came home and wanted to catch up on blog reading and your sweet post was there. So happy for you! God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember so clearly when we received our first photo of our little princess. We were so excited to finally see the one special girl that was chosen for us. I am so happy for both of you and do know so well how it feels to finally know that she is waiting for you!!
    Congratulations!!

    Lori Oakley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see her picture and hear all about her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, I know you are on cloud 9 now that you know you have been approved. God is sooooooooo good and he answers in his time. Will be looking for the story and a picture soon.

    ReplyDelete