Friday, July 9, 2010

Big Day!

Today is a very important day in our 'pregnancy'. Our home study begins at 10 and I am so excited I don't know what to do. I really shouldn't have had that cup of Wolfgang Puck's extra bold coffee, though. That I do know.

The house is clean, I have had a long talk with Martie (our cat), and Darren and I are ready. We are not sure what to expect today. Jenni has assured me that it is not as bad as I may think. This morning on the porch as I was talking to Jesus, I realized that nothing can stop this adoption from happening if it is God's will for us. I believe it is, so today has become something to look forward to instead of something to dread.

I would like to thank you for your prayers and words of encouragement. It is comforting to know that there are people praying for us during this process. We plan to go and get our passports this afternoon if we have time. (Darren has a full day)
If not, we will go Monday. We have got to go before the 13th...That's when the price goes up $35.00! Please pray the lines will not be too long. And pray that my hair will cooperate! LOL...that's (kind of)just a joke. :)

I will update later on today if I can. Thanks again for being a part of our 'pregnancy'.

No comments:

Post a Comment