Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Holiday

CCAA will return to work tomorrow after their CNY holiday. Our dossier, along with several others, will be sitting on their desks waiting to be logged in. I'm not sure how long it will take for them to review it and get us in the system. I guess it will depend on how much is sitting on their desks when they return. I long for a log in date before the next shared list comes out...which is around the 20th. I must keep reminding myself that this is in His hands. Hurrying to get the paperwork completed was hard....but this is hard too. Waiting. I've read a lot of other blogs of those who were at one time where we are at right now. They all said the same thing...waiting is the pits! It seems like time is standing still right now...
But...time stands still for no one. And one day I'll look back on this part of the journey and be very, very thankful because this was all a part of a process that will allow me to be holding a precious gift God gave us in the most unique way. And it will be worth it all...and I'm sure I won't remember any of the pain.

1 comment:

  1. Margy, I'm right there waiting with you! Except I am waiting on LOA ... just a few steps ahead! I cannot WAIT to hear the news of your LID and of our LOA :-) Praying that all of this happens SOON. I wish I could learn how to be patient. LOL.

    ReplyDelete