Monday, March 21, 2011

Waiting to be matched

Is a lot like taking a pregnancy test. You're either pregnant or you're not and there's nothing you can do to change it. It's totally out of your hands. The only difference would be with an EPT you know pretty quickly. Not the case here today...we'll be waiting a couple of days to find out if we are 'pregnant'. I'm reminded of the verse Bob Pitman shared with us during revival..."all things work together for good to them that love the Lord." God's idea of what good may look like in our lives may be different than what I think it should look like, but it is what I want. Period. That's a great place to be right now...it calms the nerves, settles my soul, it's that sweet peace that passeth my crazy understanding...yep...that's my Jesus working in me. Wow! Oh what a Savior!

2 comments:

  1. You'll have to forgive me if you've already posted this. But are you open to boys aswel as girls? Don't answer if that is too personal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...we are open to whatever God has for us :)

    ReplyDelete