Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 72...

I was ok at day 65. I had prepared myself for that long of a wait. But as we approach day 75, I'm getting a little nervous. Especially since someone posted on RQ that China LOST THEIR DOSSIER!!!! Seriously y'all, if we get word that our dossier is lost, I'm not sure I wouldn't have a complete total break down. I can't even think about that! Yikes!! I keep telling myself to trust...just keep trusting in Him. At my very core, I do have peace...but I also have these flutterings in my tummy. I'm so nervous and excited and thrilled...I can't wait to go and get her!!! But I have to wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. Will it EVER end??? Of course it will, but right now it seems like time is crawling at a snails pace. And there's nothing I can do about it. It is totally out of my hands. I guess all deliveries are like that, right?? The closer you get to giving birth, you do get nervous, excited, and terrified all at the same time. Then when the time comes you labor and labor and wait and wait and then poof...there she is...all 21 pounds of her!! Imagine that...I'm going to deliver a big one!! Hey...maybe that's why it hurts so good....

No comments:

Post a Comment