Saturday, September 24, 2011

PICTURES!!!!

We got 'em!!! Angela from Lady Bugs in Love was able to get us pictures of Sophia and her cake!! I think Sophie had never seen a cake before...but by the last picture she was beginning to warm up to it. Here's our little short-haired girl...















Isn't she just the cutest thing in the whole wide world??????

I've asked Angela what the cake says. As soon as I hear from her, I'll post it. Updates and pictures are priceless during the adoption process and I can't say enough about Lady Bugs In Love and how WONDERFUL they are. What they were able to do for our little Sophia is indeed priceless!!!!!!!

Still no word on the I800...Monday will be 2 weeks. Should hear something soon...I hope!! Thanks for all of your prayers and words of encouragement. It means so much to us!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pictures of your baby girl. We can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see her in cute little pigtails once you get her here!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete