Monday, October 31, 2011

Thanksgiving has

always been my favorite holiday. Probably because I kind of, sort of intertwine Thanksgiving and Christmas. Come November 1st...the fall decorations are coming down and decking the halls and everything else around them commences! I know, I know...it's too early for you. But that's ok...I've done it for so many years now, I am desensitized to those who make fun of me. Anyway, as I was sitting and talking to Jesus this morning, I offered up this incredible request to Him. And here it is...that we are in China this Thanksgiving. I know it's a lot to ask, but what better way to celebrate such a special holiday. I would have to substitute turkey and dressing for egg rolls and duck sauce, but I DON'T CARE! Of course, she has no idea what Thanksgiving is, but I know. And another thing I know is I don't want us to spend another holiday a part. It's time to go and get our little girl and become a forever family. So, we will see what happens. In my heart I know He knows what is best and just like always, I want His perfect plan played out. But it never hurts to ask, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment