Thursday, March 17, 2011

rise and shine butterflies...

I just got word that the next shared list will be released Tuesday, March 22nd. I emailed our agent earlier this week and asked her if we could possibly be matched this time around. She was very honest and sweet with her reply. She told me it all depends on how large the list is and how many babies there are with minor needs. She told me she just really didn't know if this would be our month, but she hoped it was. So, the butterflies are waking up again in my tummy. I think they had taken a 3 week nap (since the last list came out). There are so many raw emotions I experience every time I think about the next list. Hope, disappointment, excitement, fear, joy, thankfulness, it's all there, plus hundreds more. This could be our month. This may not be our month. But one thing is for sure, I am determined to trust Him no matter what. Ultimately, He is the matchmaker, not the CCAA or BAAS. HE is...and that realization, dear Reader, calms the butterflies down quite a bit!

2 comments:

  1. We were DTC 3/7 and were matched on 3/25!! One of the best days of my life. I am nervous for you!!! I will be saying extra prayers and my thought are with you!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melanie! I have read about that day on your blog so many times :)
    You guys are heroes to us!

    ReplyDelete