Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Going Home...

We've made it to Wednesday. Today we leave for Hong Kong and in two days we come home. I knew I'd miss it but I had no idea how much. But I'd do this all again for her. She has rocked my world! I love her more than I ever thought I could. I want so desperately for her to know that. I hope, in time, she will. Darren and I were talking last night and we can't believe how well she has done. She's gone from a comfortable place she called home to hotels, strange faces, crazy taxi rides, strollers, doctors visits, plane rides, etc. And she still smiles. That's GOD IN ACTION.

Boy have I seen Him at work.

I like for things to be easy. I like to know what to expect. I like to play it safe. Not so in China with a new baby. Far, so far from it. But His mercies are new every morning. Great is His faithfulness!

Now...time to get that shower...before breakfast!!! Yay!!

1 comment: